Vantage FX review by Forex Peace Army Regulated MetaTrader Broker

Vantage Markets Review.


Vantage Markets is a MetaTrader broker founded in 2009 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), FCA (UK), and CIMA (Cayman Islands). Similar to other multi-national brokers, offerings differ significantly by the entity. For example, Cayman Island Vantage Markets brand offers about 50 trading instruments more than the Australian entity; social copy-trading is not available with Australian entity either. Traders are advised to check up-to date details before opening an account.


Vantage Markets MetaTrader suite includes Smart Trader add-ons by FX Blue LLP, economic news are streamed from Reuters. Additionally, Pro Trader Tools powered by Trading Central require $1,000+ deposit. Larger account of $10,000+ are eligible for Active Trader Rebates, and $20,000+ accounts can enjoy Pro ECN account offer.


Copy-trading platforms include ZuluTrade, DupliTrade, MyFXBook AutoTrade, and MetaTrader ones.


Please read Vantage Markets Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.


A member of the press wants to speak to clients of Vantage Markets about their experiences. Please CLICK HERE to see his contact information.


2022-05-24: VantageMarkets.co.uk and VTMarkets.com reviews merged into this page.


2022-01-17: VantageFX.com has rebranded to VantageMarkets.com.


An IB of VantageFx.com had some affiliate commissions denied. He posted about this at the FPA. He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment. The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread. Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA. CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.


May 2022: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx.com appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company. The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.


June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.


VantageFX.com is part of Vantage International Group Limited . Known members of this group include KlimexCM.com, VTMarkets.com, VTMarkets.com.au MonetaMarkets.com, VantageFX.co.uk, and TradeLightFX.com.


Broker Details.


Minimum Trade Size: 0.01.


Maximum Leverage: 500:1.


Minimum Deposit: $200.


Established: 2009 Address: Level 29/31 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia Customer Service: support@vantagefx.com, 61289992046 Regional offices: Regulations: ASIC #AFSL:428901 , CIMA #SIBL:1383491, FCA #FRN: 590299, VFSC #700271 Prohibited countries:


Trading Instruments.


Trading Conditions.


Managed Accounts & Social Trading.


Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay, Zotapay.


Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, Transfer to Existing Broker, UnionPay.


Video.


Your company video here? Contact ad sales.


Live discussion.


Join live discussion of VantageMarkets.com on our forum.


Let other traders know if this service is worth checking or should be avoided.


Your feedback matters!


Traders Reviews.


Service use: Live.


Length of use: 0-3 Months.


Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. While trading leverage CFD products itself carries significant risks, we are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with your trading and would like to hear more on the actual issue. While we were not able to locate your specific case, we would love to get in touch with you directly to resolve any issues where possible. We are always available for contact via phone, live chat or email at support@vantagemarkets.com.


Service use: Other.


Length of use: 0-3 Months.


My money stuck at vantagemarkets pamm..pamm master missing in action..withdraw already request 1 week..pamm master didnt approve..vantagemarkets cant do anything..careful if you join pamm vantagemarkets..you money will stuck there.


We’re sorry to hear about your experience and would like to stress that we take pride in responding to all our clients' requests efficiently in the best way possible to address their concerns. Regarding the PAMM investor account, however, it is to note that a PAMM master acts in their capacity as an agent of the trader and not that of Vantage. Therefore, for any PAMM account related inquiries, we suggest you to contact the PAMM master directly. To discuss the matter further, we suggest you contact our support team and we'll be happy to look into the circumstances specific to your individual case.


Service use: Live.


Length of use: 3-6 Months.


My name is Sarah Mdlihlare Manana and I was trading with you (vantagemarkets.com) with the mt5 account 1143034. You have scammed my account with the amount 68000 euro by using false representations + 9000 that is in my account and you do not allow me to withdraw. So a total scam of 77000 euro. It's clear that you have scammed me all the way because I am black. I have lost everything because of you. My life has no meaning anymore, You make me abandon my family and my church. You make me to feel like slave because of your scam and racial discrimination. My heart and mind can not leave like this anymore I have no willing to continue my life in such a humiliating way. This is not acceptable. That is why i have decided to put an end to my life using the worst method possible of suicide. This is my reaction to your SCAM, RATIAL DISCRIMINATION AND IGNORANCE. Mr. Roderick Wurfbain,the executive Chairman Luc Albinski , customer representative Despina Tymvios, Andy Chen, and the support team of vantagemarkets.com are the people that through their actions forced me to put an end to my life. With the help and support of my fraternity, my family and Lawyer will sue the above persons for pushing me to end my life in the worst way. ASIC,CYSEC FCA,CNN , Bloomberg , BBC, Yahoo Finance, Forex Peace Army, Fxstreet and Finance Magnates will receive an official email today regarding my action. The same email will be sent to all universities worldwide mentioned in my previous email. Interpol, financial crime and local authorities will also receive email regarding my action and who is responsible.


I SARAH MDLIHLARE MANANA with the id number : 5805120400087 have decided to suicide because i have been scammed in the worst way possible from vantagemarkets.com the amount of 77.000 euro. I tried to accept the scam but i failed, i apologise to my family ,friends, and my fraternity, its not their fault , they have been very good with me but i can not leave in such such pain in my heart and mind. Vantagemarkets.com forced me to be under heavy medication, I can not work, i can not breathe, i can not leave.This is the end for me. Vantagemarkets with the regulations AFSL no. 428901, CYSEC no. HE428969 and the VFSC no. 700271 forced me to kill myself. I officially state that i will set myself on fire in public between 4 huge banners explaining that vantagemarket.com scammed me with 77.000 euro because am black. My event, my death, my justice will be live on June. If you do not send me all my money that you stole from me , then you will be sued for millions. Lastly, I officially state that I have LOST everything because of vantagemarkets. I have nothing else to lose. This email has already been forwarded to the above organizations as I mentioned. You can see in the email forward section I am not bluffing with any above statement. This email will be forward everywhere as I promised above.


May 12, 2022 - 1 Star I have been a victim of Racial Discrimination and mental abuse from Vantage Markets. This situation has been affected me with a very serious depression. Please read my letter and i promise you that you will be shocked how a big broker like VantageMarkets acts totally illegally against its clients and against the watchdogs( ASIC,CYSEC and FCA) that protect us as a traders. Vantage markets totally disrespect, fraud and acts with racial discrimination to the clients that only Vantagemarkets choose WISELY the correct time. Below you will find why and you will be shocked. Before i write my serious complaint i would like to tell you that after my Lawyers advise, i will immediately file a lawsuit against the CEO of Vantagemarkets Mr. Roderick Wurfbain,the executive Chairman Luc Albinski , the customer representative Despina Tymvios and also the company vantagemarkets.com for stealing from my mt5 account 68807 euro, for racial discrimination and for emotional humiliation. Last , regarding the Lawyer office we have decided to public the complaint worldwide so 300 organizations from every part of the world ( Universities,Social Media, Importan financial websites and all forex Regulators ) get informed of this big Fraud to my account and Racial Discrimination. Vantagemarkets illegally stole from my MT5 account 68807 euro by taking advantage that i have been born black and i am located in South Africa, which means ASIC Regulator and CYSEC regulato or FCA Regulator does not protect me as a trader. So they take advantage of it. Every word that is written in this letter has all proofs, emails that i exchange with vantagemarkets and my Mt5 account trading history.


I started .trading on 17th of January 2022 in Vantage Markets. I own an MT5 account with the number 1143034. My fundamental analysis always focus on gold, currencies, indices and US shares. I love to read news and make predictions. For the above i already traded in my trading account account above 500 lots last 5 months. On the 19th of April i have decided to trade two different US SHARES- NETFLIX and HOOD- After what i read from analysts i mage prediction that NETFLIX will fall and HOOD will rise. Prediction is allowed for all traders in the world, That is why we trade in forex market or stockmarket. We predict and trade. I started trading the above early afternoon of the 19th of April. I Bought Netflix for 6.6 usd per share. I Sell Hood for 4 usd per share. At that point the balance in my account was over 10k USD. Even though i could trade more, i didn't, because i wanted my stop loss to be over 1000 pips in Netflix. I wanted to feel protected and have efficient balance in my account. On the 20th of the month NETFLIX crushed down more than 25%. I followed as usual analyst predictions as i mention above like all the world. I dont think that anyone including me, knew or could predict that NETFLIX share will crushed down so much. That means vantagemarkets who acts as a market maker needed to pay a lot of money to the winners. So i won a lot of money, actually i gain 75k USD( 68670 EURO). I was very happy that i follow the predictions and i was very thankfull that won so much money, it means i will take care of all my family without any problems anymore. Suddenly everything collapsed because vantagemarkets choose my account to scam and i realised i have been chosen because i am from Africa and i am black. They are regulated in Australia and Cyprus so they couldn't do this to Australia accounts or European ones because they scared the fine that they will be forced to pay by scamming local accounts. So they decided to go overseas. They choose an African account to scam and specifically me. To excuse their illegal action , they sent me an automated email, accusing me that i did abnormal trading and all my money will be deducted, as they did. I had a panic attack as a first reaction, confusion, sadness. I realised that only a lawyer who specialize in this matters can help me. With the lawyers guidance i sent my first email asking what is abnormal trading? Is it the trade of 2 different shares? Is it a abnormal that i set stop loss and take profit? Is it a abnormal that my trades was placed 3-4 hours before the markets closed? Is it abnormal to make predictions where a share or a currency will go? I could trade a lot more money but i was controlling my risk, is it a abnormal that i didnt want to take more risk? is it abnormal that i trade US shares like all the world? Is it abnormal that my orders got accepted from their own dealing room? If i was losing instead of winning will they refund me because of abnormal trading as they said? Is it abnormal that an African Trader won a trade? I never got a reply in any email. The just removed all the money and ignored every email that i sent. They dont care, or respect me as their client. For them i am a joke. That why they stole the money. Why? Because i born in Africa ( I am proud of my country) Because i am Black. ( I am proud for my skin colour) Because our parents born poor and raise cows and chicken to feed us. Because Vantagemarkets can take advantage that i am in a 3rd country and they think i dont have a right to talk. Because my lifestyle is so lower than them, that am not allowed to ask why they scam me. Because as it looks I am not allowed to earn money from them. Because vantagemarkets think that am entitle to be left in the corner, that is why they ignored me, that is why they scammed me, because i born poor and am not allowed to fight for my rights. The situation of Racial Discrimination and and Fraud is unacceptable from regulated company. Asic and Cysec should closed in Prison the thieves and racist involve. But it seems they protected them or they dont care. This will change today I promise to all black and African people. Its time that Racist and Scammer company like vantagemarkets, to pay for the emotional abuse and psychological Trauma that did to me. I have nothing to lose anymore. Vantage already destroy me physically and mentally. There is a way that will shock the entire world from Australia to UK and from USA to Africa. I will do something that will provoke a wave of reactions against Vantagemarkets, Cysec, and Asic regulators. Financial Tv and News Tv channels will be totally involve. I promise that for all the people that have the emotional abuse and psychological Trauma because of Racial Discrimination like mine. I seriously promised. If Vantage pays me back my money i will announce it in here. If they dont, then i have NOTHING else to lose, i will do what i promised above.

XM volta à Tailândia com novo seminário forex

Notícias. Este Outono, a XM organizará uma nova série de seminários em diferentes localizações na Tailândia, para as quais gostaríamos de co...